When you volunteer you are reaching out to your community with your own two hands and making a tangible difference.
MRYA relies on volunteers to help us achieve the big audacious goals of our community. We can’t do it alone. We need the heads, hands and hearts of committed people like you to help us tackle the problems facing our communities.
From group volunteer projects to ways to get involved as an individual volunteer, we have many different volunteer opportunities available. No matter what experience or time you have to give, there are many ways to make a significant impact in the community. Service is all about partnering together with other volunteers that address our program needs. We have many volunteer opportunities ranging from baking cookies, to leading a program. Feel free to contact the Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 754-4073 to learn about the different ways you can make a contribution as a volunteer.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- MRYA Volunteer Internships- We have a position Grant writer position available for 5-10 hours/ week
- Volunteer with Impact: outreach, working with kids, food pantry, building & grounds maintenance
- Group Volunteer Opportunities
- Corporate Connection Volunteers
- Individual Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for choosing to MRYA!