Give With Us!
Making a difference in your community may seem like a hard thing to do. It doesn’t have to be. Here at the MRYA, we make giving easy so you can make an even greater difference. Over the years, we have seen the strength that comes from pooling resources and giving together. Whether you give with us or through us –that matches your passion for change, we are here to be your resource and trusted partner for giving.
Ways to Give
In partnership with friends in and around our community MRYA is solving the most critical issues facing our residents today — complex problems that require collaboration among experts and community members alike.
Philanthropic gifts provide 100% of the vital support for this work.
MRYA invites you to consider making a gift, and, in doing so, to become a partner in our effort to feed, clothe, educate, enhance and serve our community with great distinction. The ways of giving to MRYA are diverse.The best way to give depends on your life circumstances, your financial goals and your philanthropic interests.
Ways to Make a Financial Contribution:
Donate Online (click link)
Donate in Person
by stopping in during business hours
and picking up a donation envelop
Send a check, made out to MRYA to:
MRYA Gift Administration
P.O. Box 124
Mt. Ranch, CA 95246
*Gifts will be directed to the MRYA Annual Fund unless you specify otherwise.
Donate In-Kind Products
There are many items that are needed by our facility and also keep it running. We now have a for kitchen flooring, garbage disposal, window coverings, BBQ, picnic tables, housekeeping and cleaning and window washing.
More Ways to Give
- Cash gifts may also be made by money order or wire transfer.
- Pledges allow donors to promise a gift and make payments over time, which sometimes enables contributors to give more generously than otherwise possible. Payments can be made using cash, credit cards, securities, or other kinds of assets, over a period of up to five years.
- Planned gifts are giving arrangements that enable donors to support the university while benefiting from specific tax advantages and income streams.
- Gifts of securities, including stocks, bonds and mutual funds, can provide relief from capital gains taxes.
- Gifts-in-kind are items of tangible personal property or other physical assets — including artwork, books, equipment or specialized instruments — that are of value to the university.
- Gifts of real property, including land, farms, personal residences, and rental or commercial property, can benefit the university while providing relief from capital gains taxes and eliminating property expenses.
There are many ways to give. Please contact us at (209) 754-4073 if you need any assistance