Mt. Ranch Resource Center envisions a community where all individuals and families achieve their human potential through education, income stability and healthy lives.
- Mt. Ranch Resource Center supports the vitality of the community and is dedicated to improving the quality of life of all citizens in our community.
- Mt. Ranch Resource Center encourages excellence and the promotion of new ideas that address existing and emerging problems.
- Mt. Ranch Resource Center respects every aspect of individual diversity as well as diverse community needs and interests.
The Mission of Mt. Ranch Resource Center is four-fold:
– To offer youth programs and after-school drop-in-center in a safe and supportive environment as part of the Community resource Center open for all ages.
– Meet community needs: provide free wifi, computer lab, coffee house, , food commodities & food pantry, clothing closet, classes, meeting, community meal programs.
– Enrich families in our community by providing wholesome and enjoyable physical, educational creative and social activities and thereby supporting their growth.
– Make alliances with other agencies and community to improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities around our area to advance the common good.
- In 2012, Mt Ranch Resource center initiated a 10-year program designed to achieve the following goals by 2018:
- Increase enrichment of school-age students through an after school program on art, science, leadership.
- Provide restorative dental help to the residents who do not have insurance.
- Improve job skills by establishing a Trade School satellite center of Columbia College
- Help people achieve financial stability, and get all families on the road to economic independence
- Promote healthy lives by providing a Community Garden to teach sustainable food production,preservation & healthy eating,
- Provide Food Pantry and Clothing Closet to the youth and adults of the community
- Decrease risky behaviors.
Our goals are ambitious, but with your help, and by utilizing our core strengths — a broad network, committed partners and public engagement — we can achieve them! Please consider supporting our efforts by making a tax deductible donation.